Property Inspection Report For Family Visa UK

Property inspection for Family visa, settlement visa or dependent visa.

The UKVI has issued an information guide that states that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications.

These include applications for:

  • Spouse visa and civil partners
  • Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
  • Children
  • Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives

The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing the property:

  • 1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
  • 2) Is in a reasonable state of repair.
  • 3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
  • 4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
Our experienced, qualified surveyors are specialists in property inspection report

Please visit our testimonials page where you can read service reviews from some of our clients.

Our surveyors are specialists in property inspection report Call Us for more details.

If you are looking for a property inspection for a UK family visa including a fiancé visa, settlement visa, dependent visa or spouse visa contact us below.

Property Inspection is also known as

  • Home Inspection Report for UK Visa & Immigration
  • Home Inspection Report for Immigration Purpose
  • Accommodation Report for Immigration
  • UK Visa and Immigration Report
  • Nationwide Home Inspection Company
  • Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
  • House/Home Survey Report for
  • UK Immigration Property Report
  • Immigration Housing Inspections
  • Accommodation Report for UK Immigration
  • Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes
  • Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance
  • Immigration Property Inspection Report