Property/Home Inspection Report for Immigration Purpose UKGreen Vision Engineers Limited is one of the leading providers of property inspection report for immigration purposes UK. Our IOSH Grad environment health practitioner is providing his expert service for more than 9 years throughout East London, Greater London and its surrounding counties. Our HHSRS certified surveyor has an engineering degree to inspect the property following the guidelines of UKVI giving you peace of mind.
When an visa application is made to the British High Commission for Entry Clearance into the United Kingdom, they may request that you:
"Obtain an independent assessment of the number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation. A report from a suitably qualified body certifying that a personal inspection has been carried out and giving details of accommodation inspected is usually acceptable for this purpose. Above all, the Entry Clearance officer must be satisfied that the accommodation will not become overcrowded within the definition of the Housing Act 1985 or that it will not contravene public health regulations."
Housing Inspections for UK Entry ClearanceThe UKVI has issued an information guide which stated that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications.
These include applications for:
- Spouse Visa and civil partners
- Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
- Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives
- 1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
- 2) Is in a reasonable state of repair.
- 3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
- 4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
A bit more about our services please watch the short video below thank you
Our reports are produced from on-site property inspectionsAll our Property Inspection Reports for UK immigration purposes are produced after an on-site property inspection - we will arrange a time and date which is convenient for our client. Surveys can be carried out by 24 hour, short notice, weekend or evening - find out more on our report processing time.
Property Inspection Report is also known as
- Home Inspection Report
- Health Report for Immigration Purpose
- Accommodation Report for Immigration UK
- Immigration Housing Reports
- Nationwide Home Inspection Company
- Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- Housing or Home Survey Report for Immigration
- UKVI Property Report
- spouse visa property inspection report
- UK spouse visa accommodation requirements
- Immigration Housing Inspections or Accommodation Report for UK Immigration
- Housing inspection report for immigration purposes
- Property inspection report for spouse visa
- Housing inspections for UK entry clearance
- Immigration property inspection report
- house report for immigration
- Immigration house inspection report
- property inspection report for uk immigration
- property inspection report ukba
Areas coveredWe cover every corners of the country including England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our customer spread over Britain such as All over the UK, Greater London, East London, West London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Sussex, Birmingham, Coventry, Manchester, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Cambridge, Oxford, Leicester, Nottingham, Newcastle, Cardiff, Scotland, Northern Ireland and other cities of the country.
If you are not sure about any area please call us directly on 07912351329 or our office number 0203 648 5561, alternatively have a look at our property inspection report near me section here.
What our clients say about our service
Excellent and exceptional service provided by GREEN VISION, highly appreciated and recommended. Thank you guys for responding with my query swiftly. Very much liked
Green vision were very quick and efficient to inspect our property and provide certificate for immigration housing inspection as we would have been in big trouble due to time constraints.
Highly recommend them. Excellent service overall.
Excellent, Reliable and Friendly service I would highly recommended people to use their service 100% satisfaction.
Saju Ahmed was fantastic to use for our House Inspection for our Spousal Visa. He was able to attend our house 24 hours after calling and produce a certificate the next day - which we needed promptly. I would recommend Saju wholeheartedly!
Green vision were very quick and efficient to inspect my property and provide certificate for immigration housing inspection. They were very flexible with time and agreed to visit my property during to weekend to inspect the property.
Very happy with Saju, who arranged a property inspection report as required for my husbands visa application. We were in a hurry and had to make the application on short notice, when we called Green Vision and spoke to Saju, he came round with very little notice, despite being very busy, and kindly made the report the very next day. Very pleased, and Saju is very helpful, informative, and professional. Would 100% recommend.
Latest posts from our Facebook page
Trinity Collge exam centres are open. You can attend your exam as schedule.
To support business, UK government declared new grant for UK business specially hospitality and leisure industry!!
We would like to remind our customers that we are continuing to physically inspect our client’s properties in line with government guidelines throughout this covid-19 pandemic. We are not a virtual company, you can collect property inspection report from our London office on an emergency basis. #staysafe #propertyinspection #covid19 ...
Latest UK Visa and Immigration news
- Funding awarded to support vulnerable EU citizens apply for settled status- 57 organisations throughout the UK have been awarded funding from £9 million available, supporting an estimated 200,000 vulnerable or hard to reach EU citizens.
- Chief Inspector launches 2019-20 inspection plan- The Chief Inspector has updated his 3-year inspection plan, originally published in 2016.
- Assisted Digital service: UK Visas and Immigration- UK Visas and Immigration offers Assisted Digital support for customers who have difficulty using online services.
- Over 50,000 applications to the EU Settlement Scheme on opening weekend- Over 50,000 applications to the EU Settlement Scheme were received on the opening weekend of the scheme going live, the Home Office has today confirmed.
- Dedicated support centres for complex cases- The Home Office has today (27 March) opened 7 dedicated Service and Support Centres across the UK to help those with complex cases.
- Changes to the Immigration Rules- The government has announced changes to the Immigration Rules.
- Seasonal workers pilot opens- The seasonal workers pilot has now opened.
- UK Visas and immigration – Useful Links- Useful links and information on UK visa and immigration
Contact us today for a property inspection report by filling out the short form below.
English Language Courses for Immigration PurposeB1 SELT | A1 SELT | A2 SELT English language course | Life in the UK Test Preparation
We are one of the leading training centres in East London and provide one-to-one training
For information please view our website
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSE
Green Vision Training & EngineeringWe are a multidisciplinary company who are serving the customers last 9 years in the field of property inspection report for immigration purpose, English language courses for immigration purpose (A1 English language courses for leave to remain or enter the UK, A2 English language courses for Visa extension, B1 English language courses for Indefinite leave to remain & Life in the UK preparation courses for British citizenship or settlement in the UK), Highfield HABC registered training centre for short courses (Food Safety & Health and Safety courses) and Planning permission & loft conversion.
For information please view our website https://www.gvec.co.uk/
Food Hygiene & Safety Training Courses OnlineOnline Food Hygiene, Health & Safety Certificate. Range Of Training Courses Includes Levels 1, 2 & 3 Across Catering, Manufacturing, & Retail.
Our training courses are available in both E-learning and In-house formats allowing the customer to choose the training option which best suits their business requirements.
For information please view our website https://www.foodhygienecoursesonline.co.uk/
UK Visa Property Inspection ReportOne of the specialist providers of property inspection report for the purposes of immigration in the UK.
For information please view our website https://www.ukvisapropertyinspectionreport.co.uk
London housing report for visaProperty/Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purpose UK
For information please view our website https://www.londonhousingreportforvisa.co.uk