The UKVI has issued an information guide which stated that a property inspection report is required for all Entry Clearance Visa & Settlement applications.
These include applications for:
- Spouse visa and civil partners
- Fiancé(e)s and proposed civil partner
- Parents, grandparents and other dependent relatives
The accommodation inspection will involve our surveyor assessing that the property:
- 1) Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004.
- 2) Is in a reasonable state of repair.
- 3) Is not statutorily overcrowded under the Housing Act 1985, Part X and shall have sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and the applicant.
- 4) Is free from conditions that may present a public health nuisance.
If you are looking for a house inspection report for immigration UK including fiance visa, settlement visa, dependent visa or spouse visa, please contact us directly on 07912351329 or office number on 0203 648 5561 or if you need more information of property inspection for immigration purpose, please complete our online form here
Property Inspection Report is also known as –
- Home Inspection Report for UK Visa & Immigration
- House Inspection for Immigration Purpose
- Accommodation Report for Immigration UK
- UK Visa and Immigration Report
- Nationwide Home Inspection Company
- Home Inspection Report for Spouse Visa
- House or Home Survey Report
- UK Immigration Property Report
- Immigration Housing Inspections
- Accommodation Report for UK Immigration
- Housing Inspection Report for Immigration Purposes
- Housing Inspections for UK Entry Clearance
- Immigration Property Inspection Report
- Immigration property inspection report